TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ARTHA GRAHA INTERNET BANKING
Please read and understand the terms and conditions of the usage of our internet banking services, as follows:
B. Requirement To Be User Customer
- Bank means PT Bank Artha Graha.
- Retail Internet Banking Artha Graha or further mentioned as Internet Banking is a service provided by the Bank for its Customers to enable them to access their own account as well as to do online banking transactions through internet network.
- Customer is the owner of the saving account and/or current account and/or the owner of the ATM card issued by the Bank.
- User Customer is the customer registered as the user of the Internet Banking service.
- User ID is the identity code of Customer made by User Customer him/herself and used for every access to the Internet Banking service.
- Password is the confidential code of Customer made by User Customer him/herself, and it shall be used to Login to the Internet Banking along with User ID.
- Mobile PIN or M-Pin is a numeric combination which randomly generated by Bank and it shall be sent to Customer’s mobile phone number through text message and this M-Pin is used by Customer for the financial transaction through Internet Banking. 1 (one) M-Pin number shall only be used for 1 (one) transaction and these numbers have certain expiry period.
- Transaction PIN or T-Pin is the combination of numeric number as a secret code created by User Customer at the time of registration of Internet Banking. T-Pin shall be used together with M-Pin for any transaction in the Internet Banking.
- Login is a process when Customer is accessing the Internet Banking application after passing the verification of User ID and Password.
- Logout is a process when Customer leaves the Internet Banking application.
- Transaction Limit is the maximum amount of transaction which can be executed through the Internet Banking.
C. Transaction Using Internet Banking
- Customer shall register his/her account to get access to the Internet Banking service by fulfilling the terms and conditions of the registration.
- Registration through Bank’s Branch Office is applicable by filling the Internet Banking Service Form and enclosing the copy of identity card and the prove of account ownership.
- Customer is obliged to provide and register an email address and an active mobile phone number to receive M-Pin.
- Customer must read and fully understand the terms and conditions of the Internet Banking service applied by the Bank.
D. User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin of Internet Banking
- Within the period of 30 (thirty) calendar days after obtaining User ID and Password for the first time, Customer must Login and immediately change the default password. Should Customer not Login within the period, then he/she will not be able to Login to the Internet Banking application and therefore must re-register his/her account.
- In doing any financial transaction through the Internet Banking service, Customer must input the M-Pin and T-Pin.
- Customer must fulfill every data needed for each transaction correctly and completely.
- Bank is not responsible for any consequences caused by negligence, incompleteness, unclear or inaccuracy of data and/or instruction/order from Customer.
- In any transaction(s) made by Customer using the Internet Banking service, the Internet Banking application will always pop up a confirmation alert for the data inputted so that the Customer will be able to re-check and/or cancel the data.
- Transaction approved and confirmed by the Cutomer by clicking the “SEND” or “SUBMIT” is non cancellable.
- The data of transaction that has been approved and confirmed “SEND” or “SUBMIT” by Customer will be stored in the Bank’s data base and shall be regarded as the correct data and shall be used as the evidence of instruction/order from the Customer to the Bank to execute the transaction.
- Every instruction/order from the Customer, received and executed by Bank is considered as the legitimate instruction/order based on the use of User ID, Password, M-Pin, T-Pin. Bank is not obligated to examine nor investigate the authenticity and validity or the authority of the usage of the User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin nor to assess or to prove the accuracy or the completeness of the instruction/order, thus the instruction/order legitimately binds Customer as it should be.
- Every instruction/order of financial transaction from the Customer shall be executed successfully, subject to the sufficient balance of funds in Customer’s account.
- For every successful financial transaction, Customer will receive reference number from the Bank, as a legitimate evidence of transaction.
- Bank will send the data of the transaction which done through the Internet Banking to the Customer’s designated email address.
- At the its own discretion, Bank shall have the right to change the Internet Banking transaction limit.
- Bank has the right to terminate the Internet Banking service for some period of time for renewal, maintenance or for any other purposes or reasons considered appropriate by the Bank, and therefore, Bank is not obligated to give account to any parties.
- User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin are confidential and the use of them is in the authority of the Customer.
- User ID given to Customer is permanent and unchangeable.
- Customer is fully responsible for every activity through the Internet Banking and over the use of Customer’s User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin.
- Customer must change the default Password at the very first time using the Internet Banking service.
- Regarding to the use of User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin, Customer must:
- Keep the confidentiality of User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin, by not giving any information to any other party, including family members or relatives, or anyone claiming as the Bank’s employee. Bank will never ask any information of User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin to the User Customer.
- Not make any records of the User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin in a paper or keep it in written note or other data keeping devices including in the internet explorer which noticeable to anybody.
- Not choose Password and T-Pin from any general and predictable numbers and words, such as 11111111, 22222222, 12345678, 87654321, date of birth or its combinations, vehicle licence number, phone number, alias and others.
- Use different password from the password used to access google, yahoo, facebook, et cetera.
- Avoid the use combination of the same password and T-Pin over and over again.
- Use the User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin carefully and avoid from other people’s visibility.
- Not use public computer that can be accessed by any other people, such as at the internet cafes.
- Change the Password periodically.
- Should the User Customer aware or assume that User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin has been discovered by any unauthorized parties, then User Customer must do some necessary precautions by changing Password and T-Pin or reporting to the Bank to have the account blocked. If for any reason the Customer can not change the User Password, then User Customer shall notify the Bank. Before Bank receive any written notice from the Customer, all instructions / orders, transactions and communications based on the use of User ID, Password and a T-Pin by an unauthorized person are entirely the responsibility of the User Customer.
- User ID and Password will be blocked if User Customer inputs the wrong Password 3 (three) times sequentially and/or due to other Bank’s policy for security purposes.
- User Customer must not leave his/her computer in logged on position, where the User ID and Password have already been inputted. User Customer must log out everytime they leave the computer to avoid any misuse by irresponsible parties.
- The use of User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin in every instruction/order in Internet Banking transaction has the same legal power as the written order signed by the User Customer, therefore User Customer acknowledge that the use of User ID, Password, M-Pin and T-Pin in every order in the Internet Banking transaction is also acting as the power of attorney to debit the Customer’s account as the execution of the transaction ordered or for the payment of transaction fee that has been or will be determined by Bank in the future.
- Any misuse of the User ID, Password and T-Pin is the responsibility of User Customer. User Customer in this particular matter release the Bank from any claim that may occur, from the other party or from the User Customer himself, resulted from the misuse of the User ID, Password and T-Pin.
F. Power of Attorney for Debit
- User Customer declare and approved the validity, correctness or the originality of the evidence of the instruction/order’s and communication sent or received electronically between the two parties, including the document in the form of computer notes or the evidence of Bank’s transaction, tape/cartridge, computer print out, copy or other way of information keeping in the Bank; and all of the tools or documents mentioned are the valid proof of every transaction made by User Customer through the Internet Banking service.
- By doing the transaction through the Internet Banking service, User Customer acknowledge that every communication and instruction/order from the User Customer received by the Bank is the valid evidence, even though it is not in the form of written documents and/or nor signed.
G. Blockage of Access
- User Customer herein give the power of attorney to the Bank to debit and/or to block the Customer’s account due to the use of Internet Banking service.
- Customer agrees that Bank has the right to debit the administration fee (if any) and/or transaction fee for the use of Internet Banking service.
- Power of attorney given to Bank regarding to financial transaction through the Internet Banking service is the legitimate power of attorney and shall not be terminated even when the Customer pass away or any other causes, including the reason for the termination of power of attorney as mentioned in the Article 1813, 1814 and 1816 of Indonesia Civil Code, which applied in the Republic of Indonesia territory, until there is a written notification from the User Customer to the Bank regarding the termination of the power of attorney and such notification should be accepted by Bank in the period of 30 (thirty) days before the termination is effective.
Internet Banking service shall be blocked or terminated by Bank, when :
H. Force Majeure
- Customer enters the wrong User ID or Password 3 (three) times sequenatially.
- Customer closed all accounts owned in the Bank.
- The Bank receive a written report from Customer that there is presumption or fact that User ID, Password and T-Pin are used by other unauthorized party.
- One or both of the party ends the relationship as mentioned in the agreement for the use of Internet Banking service.
- Customer does not fulfill the obligations designated to Customer based on the Terms and Conditions or those mentioned in the Banks’ website, manual book, application form and agreement of use the Internet Banking service.
- The Bank will always act in compliance to the prevailing laws and regulations.
User Customer shall indemnify Bank from every and all of the claims, in the case that Bank can not execute the orders from User Customer partially or the whole order due to the events or causes beyond the control of the Bank or Bank’s ability, including but not limited to any virus disruption or dangerous component which can interupt Internet Banking service, web browser or Bank’s computer system, Customer, or Internet Service Provider, due to natural disaster, war, riot, technical malfunction, system or transmission that doesn’t work, electric interruption, telecommunication interruption, government policy, and other events or causes beyond the power or the ability of the Bank.
- Bank shall use the Customer’s email address to send information of financial transaction regarding the Internet Banking and non-financial transaction which has been done by the Customer when Customer’s first log in, change of email address, add connection and others. Bank can use Customer’s email address for promotional purposes, gathering invitation and other information.
- Customer shall give Customer’s own cell phone number and email address to the Bank. Customer shall not give other people’s cell phone number and email address or false information.
- Customer can change his/her email address data in the Internet Banking using the available menu. For the change of mobile phone number, the Customer shall inform the Customer Service of the Bank at the Bank’s offices where Customer opens and activate Internet Banking for the first time.
- If the Customer contacts the Bank through email, it is recommended not to send any account information which is a confidential or sensitive information, such as Password and T-Pin.
- User Customer may call the Bank’s call center for any matters related to the transaction and change of access of Internet Banking service.
- User Customer agrees that Bank may change this Terms and Conditions at all times. Notification of the change shall be informed to Customer in the form and through the medium designated by Bank.
- Every information and data given by Customer to Bank for the use of Internet Banking service must be complete and correct.
- User Customer shall abide to the rules and regulations prevail to the Bank and other terms related to the Internet Banking including every and all of its changes.
- Internet Banking service terms shall be subject to the laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia.
By agreeing and admitting this Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking, the User Customer agree to abide and bound to every terms and conditions of the Internet Banking service, and to every and all of the prevailing laws and regulations.